The Optiseller eBay Listings Download tool provides the ability to easily collate & download your complete listings’ data for backup, editing, or uploading to a new a seller tool or sales platform.
All listing data including Item Specifics will be downloaded in CSV file format for you.
- All store listings, active & inactive.
- All listing data including Item Specifics.
- A downloadable data set to process.
- Easily manage data backup & recovery.
- Easily upload to other seller tools & marketplace sales platforms such as Amazon.
You can optionally download description data & fitment data, however these will significantly increase the file size, and excel does not display the description data clearly inside one cell if it is very large due to the size. If you do not need description data, our advice would be to deselect.
Within the Download Listings tool, you have 3 options to choose from:
- Download All Listings - you can choose which eBay site (the full list is shown in the image above) from the drop-down menu (New Feature Added January 2021).
- Download Selected Listings - you upload a list of eBay item ID's via csv or txt format.
- Download by Category - you can choose the categories you wish the download for.
Download All Listings
If you select for example eBay UK from the drop-down menu, this will only download your eBay UK listings. This was added following customer demand, a very useful function.
Download Selected Listings
You upload a list of eBay item ID's via .csv or .txt format and this will download the data for only item ID's supplied.
Download by Category
The same category structure as our Category Lookup tool, you can choose as little or as many categories via this option. It will then download the data for only the categories you have chosen.
Following the report being generated, the data is provided in CSV / Excel format and includes all of the key elements of your listing data.
The standard fields included are:
- Description (option to choose this)
The download also includes a column for all Item Specifics that are specified on your listings. If you list in different categories with lots of different item specifics, the file will include all headings across all categories.
The file will also include any compatibility data you may have on your listings if applicable.