If you are interested in this module, please contact us for more information.
The module works as follows:
- Listings are downloaded from your nominated eBay store.
- Listings are filtered by fixed price items, site, no variation listings, and specific categories
- The listing data is transformed and pushed to your wish.com store
- Listing data is transformed using eBay Inventory - 3 (if less than 3 then not migrated), shipping time = eBay Dispatch Time max. Any excluded shipping locations are passed to Wish from eBay also.
- Currently shipping costs are not set and should be setup within the wish.com merchant module.
Orders are then pulled from Wish.com on a regular basis into optiseller's service files location.
How to setup Wish.com Integration
Add a new datasource under Administration / My Data Sources:
This will require you to enter a "friendly" name for your store, then to authorize your wish.com store:
Enter friendly name
Login to wish
Then subscribe to the service - if this is not available on your account please contact us.
Select the ebay store you wish to sync from
Select your wish.com store you wish to sync to
When the sync is complete you will have access to the service details on the home page
And within the details you will have access to your orders which will be refreshed periodically (every 60 minutes)