Similar to our Store Performance Dashboard which provides measures and recommendations for improved sales, the Competitor Dashboard provides insight on competitor listings.
How to setup a Competitor Dashboard
1. From the services page, select eBay Competitor Performance Dashboard
2. Click Subscribe
3. Select the store, or click "Add eBay Competitor"
4. Enter the name of the eBay Competitor. This is the eBay Seller ID, which you can get from a listing for the seller.
5. Select the store
6. Pay, or enter your voucher code
7. Your dashboard will be added to your homepage
Please note that the competitor dashboard will only show a subset of listings.
For more information on the content of see